About us

阿杜.Steward
Admin of the blog

Hi, My name is Steward. I'm a native Chinese student in Shanghai, where I got a fantastic and formative education. I collaborate with friends to write this blog about Feiyue shoes (clike to know more background of the shoes), as I observe many people are eager to know about Feiyue and other Chinese classical brands. However much of the information are only available in Chinese on web, making it difficult for the spread. And that gives me the push to create this blog.
Posts, data collected from various sources, and all put into English, provides an informative overview of the shoes. Hope you enjoy it.
Feel free to contact us if you're interested in any topic we ever involved.

Steward
Email: steward.du(at)gmail.com

Contribute to this blog
(Suggested by some readers)I am currently launching a series of posts about stories of Feiyue fans around the world. So,if you'd be interested in sharing your experience as a guest post - DO NOT HESITATE TO SHOOT ME AN EMAIL !

Cheers !

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories